Sunday, August 23, 2009

I can't believe he is almost 5

So Parker and I had a little date/ birthday photo shoot. When I told Parker that he was going to go on a date with me he said "That's twisted". I suprised him with the bateman cape and then we were off to Union Station to take some pictures. We ended our date with some ice cream- perfect way to end any date. So funny thing on the way to Union Station Parker asked if he could watch his show and I said no, because we talk when we go on dates. On the way back he looks and me and says-"No more talking- okay " and then proceeds to watch his show. He is already a typical man!



Even superheros have to take breaks sometime.

5 comments:

kelleen said...

LOVE the pictures-you are so talented! Such a cute little guy.

Angie Monson said...

nik,
these are so freaking cute! i love you parker!

Barb said...

Those are great pictures!! You really are talented! What a cute little boy.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Ha ha... he's so funny. Really cute pictures, and I love the new blog background, too. Fun date!

Kenton and Haylee said...

Love the pictures you take! He's such a handsome little man :). They just grow too fast, don't they?