Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miss E



These are some pics I took of Emma while I was playing with my new camera. She is getting so big! She has actually stopped sucking her thumb! Which is huge, she has been sucking her thumb since she was two months old. So how did we do it, you might ask. Well, Daryl jokingly told Emma that if she kept sucking her thumb it would turn into a skeleton. Well she took it to heart and very shortly after that stopped sucking her thumb. She told her cousin Luke about it (sucks his thumb too) and has stopped since Emma scared him straight!
Emma new thing lately is when I put her to bed at night she asks me if she can tell me a story and then proceeds to tell me stories about princesses and cupcakes and outerspace(somehow she makes it work). I love her avid imagination.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: