Monday, October 20, 2008

Motorcyle+bad judgement= crash




So one of the things the kids love to do when we go to Twin Falls is ride on Daryl's old three wheeler that he had as a kid. So we did the normal, take turns with Grandpa and Mom and Dad... Then I thought Parker is so big why don't we try to let him ride by himself. Disclaimer here for my own studpity-as fast as the thought came to me he was on and riding I didn't take the time to think maybe I should show him how to ride with me on the back first or the fact that he probably isn't old enough to ride a moving vehicle -duh. Well to make a long story short-Parker gets on and we show him the gas and brake but problem comes only seconds later when he only remembers the gas and crashes right into the fence and off the bike as I am running screaming after him. So glad the he only had a small scratch but I learned my lesson. He was so brave and even went back on the bike with his Dad of course.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: