Monday, October 27, 2008

Playing with Dirt




So a couple of months ago I cleaned out one of the planters- taking out all the bark because the kids just threw it all over the grass and patio. I thought I had solved the problem but now there is dirt all over the patio but the kids love it. Can you tell Daryl got Emma dressed to go play outside:) I actually kind of like her hip little outfit. The top picture is literally the only picture I have managed to get of Emma looking at me and smiling- she's a runner. She was actually trying to charm me into putting down the camera and swinging her. I was happy to oblige after I got that shot but sad that it is a little bit blurry. Beggers can't be choosers...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TK said...

THey are getting TOOOOOOOO big. Emma is Beautiful and I can't believe Parker lost a tooth. We are coming up in NOV. I need to find out exactly when but I want you to take some pics of the boys so I will call ya with the dates. LOVE YA MISS YA

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Ha ha ha ha!! Yep. That's totally a dad outfit! Or one she chose herself... Sarah tends to look very similar to that but because I let her choose her own outfit, not because dad did it. Audrey's the one whose fashion sense suffers when dad's in charge. She looks adorable, though. I love all those pictures. And I love the one of Bella playing peek-a-boo with Daryl. Your kids are too cute.

Melissa and Trevor said...

looks like so much fun and just like my house!