Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sickness + Bordom =




=A little creativity. With Parker being in preschool this year we get to exchange Valentines Day cards. We have all been home bound for the last week and a half with us all being sick so it was nice to make these with Parker. He was so cute helping me package these and tie the ribbons on. He asking me how many nights of sleeping until he could take them to the kids in his class. Can you tell that they are little airplanes? I got the idea off of Flickr. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I could totally tell they were airplanes!! That is such a cute idea! I'm jealous. Sarah's preschool won't let us take anything homemade. I'm pretty sure they won't even let us bring cupcakes in for birthdays. How lame is that, huh??

If you guys are well by this weekend, you should come "play" on Saturday. We should have a game night or something. Let me know what you think.

Carr Family said...

I love them the airplanes are so cute.

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

ok..... so you are one of those moms that I aspire to be. Heber bought the valentines and candy, I never even saw what he bought. The kids wrote out all their cards and had them in their back packs, and went off to school.