Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days



So a friend of mine told me about Baby Animal Days in Wellsville and I am so glad she did because I think we started a new tradition. The kids loved it and Daryl and I had a pretty good time ourselves. Who doesn't love adorable little baby animals. Parker was a natural with all the animals, didn't matter what it was, snakes,rabbits, cows, he wasn't afaid but as for little Emma she was more content to just watch but she was brave enough to ride the pony all by herself! Bella slept most of the time in stroller, I think she woke a few times apprently we went during her nap.

1 comment:

kelleen said...

How cute is that? I would lOVE to find something like that around here-my kids have been asking about baby animals (now that it is spring they expect to see them all about!). You are so talented at the computer scrapbooking- love the pics!