Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bella's First Steps!


So I had to write this post tonight so I wouldn't forget the date of Bella's first step! Yup she did it today, a little wobbly but it was a step so I will take. I even took these pictures of her today. She is growing up too fast. She is starting to want to play with Parker and Emma. It's cute to watch her get so excited to see them. As you can see from the picture she has is starting to get red hair, Daryl has started calling her little red. Oh how she melt my heart! I love that she is always so happy to see me, jumping up and down, huge smile on her face.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Hooray for walking! You're right... she IS growing up fast! She's so cute. I love her in the yellow.

kelleen said...

What a beautiful little girl! How funny that your husbands name is Darryl and you have a red-headed girl like me too. how old is she now? love all your pics!

Kris said...

So sweet! She's even getting a bit of hair on her cute round head!