Sunday, September 13, 2009

Daryl's 30th Birthday Extravaganza...

We had to include all thirty candles- just to give him a hard time. Man it made a lot of smoke!


Posted by Picasa


So we went up to Twin Falls the weekend before Daryl's birthday so I slipped in a little surprise party at the park for him with his family while we were there. Thanks Wayne and Colleen for helping me surprise him and to Joy and Lisa for coming on such short notice. On Daryl's actual birthday we got a babysitter- that was enough treat for me but we also went to dinner at a little BBQ joint and then a little round of bowling. Sorry Daryl I won by six points- 114 to 120.
So when Daryl got home from work I surprised him with a new work bench in the garage that I hired our neighbor to do while he was at work! Love you, Daryl , I hope you had a memorable birthday!

No comments: