Saturday, September 26, 2009

My girls...

This picture makes my heart swell. I love having girls and that they have each other. I love having sisters so it's fun to watch my own daughters start that amazing connection and friendship. Tonight as I watched them play I thought about how amazing it is that our relationships start so young. Little Bella just wants to be like Emma and by that I mean she wants all the same toys that Emma has. It has gotten so bad that Emma carries all her favorite toys in baskets or bags with her around the house. Just the other night I was putting her to bed and noticed that she had put her ponies above her bed in her big letter E that is over her bed. I asked her about it and she said- So Bella won't get them. I reminded her that Bella was in bed to which she responded- just in case. Emma is starting to play more with Bella- even having her play with tea party with her. Just tonight as I was giving them a bath they were just playing and then out of no where Bella just leans over to Emma and hugs her. They are so sweet when they want to be.

1 comment:

kelleen said...

Your girls are sooo beautiful! Sisters are the best!