Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May...




Emma got all dressed up for her preschool program- okay maybe the dressing up was my idea!

Bella has decided that she is big enough to play out back even without her brother and sister. She honestly could stay out there for hours if I let her.
Parker started a rollie pollie collection as he puts it.

On the days that it wasn't raining/snowing we played outside.

Parker's last soccer game of the season and he scored a goal. He even told us before we got there that he was going to score a goal and afterward said-"see I told you I would".



Some good old brotherly sisterly love!


Mother's Day was wonderful this year- filled with breakfast in bed - Poppies for my flower beds- flowers that Daryl helped the kids make the containers for at Lowe's and of course projects from Parker and Emma's school. I only have a picture of Parker's project because Emma borrowed/took my mother's day card to be lost in the abyss that is her room:)




Just some regular day photos that sometimes I forget to take but absolutely love because this is us everyday.







May started with a visit from Grandma Rita and Grandpa Keith. The kids loved that Grandma would jump on the trampoline with them! She won their heart on that one but swinging on the swings was the cherry on top!

No comments: