Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009






So Daryl got up the kids while I slept in and he and the kids made me breakfast. Well really Daryl made me breakfast as the kids pesterd him the whole time. So the day before Mother's Day Daryl took all the kids shopping for my gift and when they got home Emma came to find me and looked like she was going to burst. Parker behind her at this point saying" It's a secret- I can't tell you". Emma blurts out " We got something for your ears!" to which Daryl says - "q-tips". She was go excited to tell- it was adorable.

Parker also made me a cute little magnet from preschool. He was so cute about it- telling me it was Mother's day and that I had to wait to open it. Appently he couldn't wait to open it because by dinner time he was begging me to open it. It was a great Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Awww... Happy Mother's Day! That's so cute. And Daryl's response to what Emma said is exactly something Jeff would say. It was funny.