Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Missing Daddy and a cheap trampoline!



So Daryl is out of town and the kids keeping asking when is daddy coming home, so I have been trying my best to keep them occupied. It helps that we got this trampoline for 20 bucks on KSL classifieds the day before he left. Today I showed them home much more fun it could be if we added a sprinkler.It was so fun to watch them play- I love summer!Tonight at dinner Emma said we couldn't say prayer because Daddy wasn't home yet:(

We miss you Daddy- come home soon:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

"Trampoline! Trampoline, Mama!!" That's what Alex and Lucas said when they saw these pictures. Yay for trampolines! I wish ours was only $20!

kelleen said...

That looks like so much fun--you are such a great mom! Hope your Hubby gets back soon! :)